Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Saturn Raft



I just wanted to mention how satisfied I am with my raft. I’ve had a Saturn raft for over 3 years now. I’ve used it it A LOT. It has met all of my highest expectations. Best of all, I can tell it’s well built; after three years, it shows almost no wear and everything is perfectly intact.
I chose Saturn because they are one of the more economical choices. Cost is always one of the most important factors for me. I was a little worried that maybe I was sacrificing something by getting a cheaper tent, but having used it for three years, I definitely don’t feel that way as the tent has held up incredibly well. No regrets whatsoever.
Last year, I took my 14ft raft down the Middlefork of the Salmon. That’s my dad and brother in the picture with me, by the way. Anyway, I knew going in that the water was going to be incredibly low, so I anticipated a lot of scratching on the bottom, a lot of wear and tear, maybe even a hole or two. I was way wrong.
The water was indeed incredibly low. We spent ⅓ of the trip rubbing over rocks or getting stuck. Although this was a little frustrating, to my great surprise, relief, and pleasure, the raft held up extremely well. The bottom looked almost the same as when we started. It is a STURDY vessel. It’s for these reasons, I give my highest recommendation of Saturn rafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment