Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Do Wall Tents Come with a Warranty?

Do Wall Tents Come with a Warranty?

I cannot answer definitively for all companies selling wall tents, but most will offer some sort of manufacturing warranty or return policy.


Davis Tents: I could not locate a policy on their website, so I contacted them directly. Here is what they said, “Our warranty might sound a little hokey - but we call it a 'handshake warranty.' Basically we want you to be happy with our product.  If you’re not, call us and we will figure it out. If you read our online reviews you will see we always go the extra mile. 


Ranier Wall Tents – I could not find any information on their website, but I have emailed them. I will post as soon as I hear back.

Alaska Tent and Tarp - – I could not find any information on their website, but I have emailed them. I will post as soon as I hear back.


Wall Tent Shop: – I could not find any information on their website, but I have emailed them. I will post as soon as I hear back.

Do Elk Mountain Tents come with a warranty? And what is the return policy?

Yes!  All tents come with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. We also have a very generous 30-day return policy. If you get your tent and don't love it, just send it back!  The specifics of the policy are located on the checkout page of our website (www.elkmountaintents.com).

1 comment: